Producer/Director/Writer of the original screenplay: A postmodern urban Shakespearean tale reinventing West Side Story with the spectacle of Bollywood set in a world of magic realism.
- Sold to Fox Searchlight Pictures. Attached as Director in 2005.
- Optioned to Intrepid Pictures/Universal Pictures. Attached as Director in 2007.
- Currently available for turnaround.
Producer/Director/Writer of the original screenplay: A ghostly thriller based on true events in the Angeles—the nation's largest national forest, with a lurid and fiendish historical legacy.
- Sold to Newmarket Films. Attached to Direct in 2002.
- Regained rights. Currently available for development as both feature film and television series.
Writer/Director of the original screenplay: Based on an Indian legend, the story is an exploration of the mysteries of reincarnation following the lives of three characters.
- Optioned by Fox Searchlight Pictures in 2007.
- Accepted to the Sundance Institute Producing Program in 2009.
- Currently in development.
Co-Writer/Director of the original screenplay: A romantic comedy/fish out of water tale about a down-and-out Hollywood actor who turns his sights to Mumbai and the largest film industry in the world.
- Optioned to Barry Sonnenfeld/Disney in 2004.
- Optioned to Kevin Cooper/Tough Luck Boss Productions (Independent) in 2006.